Bardadum: The Kingdom Roads
Puzzle Game / Indie
Game release date:
May 30 2014 (iOS), June 19 2014 (Android)
iOS, Android (Windows Phone 8 & XBLIG coming soon)
+336 15 42 17 43
Game OverviewSlip on your best shoes and tread upon the kingdom roads. Help a bard, a knight and their fantasy friends to find their respective objects through a funny polished puzzle game. But think before you move because it’s not going to be a stroll in the park! The Bardadum world can be full of surprises...
With its quick and easy touch controls, Bardadum: The Kingdom Roads is within everyone's reach. The game is designed for a large public, from casual to confirmed players. Note that there is no language barrier issue for the player, the game doesn’t include any important text.
The project is currently nearing completion for other platforms: Xbox Live Indie Games, Windows Phone. The game is on sale for 1.99$ and offers about 20 hours of entertainment. Bardadum: The Kingdom Roads is available since May 30 for iOS and June 19 for Android.
About Emedion Games
Emedion is a precursor in innovating interactive digital comics with several titles released on iOS.
Today Emedion Games' team goal is to create mobile games fitted to the targeted platforms. These multidisciplinary passionate people create original and polished games with very small means.
The team members worked on titles for GBA, PocketPC, PS2, DS, Wii and PS3.
They Talk About Us
- "7/10 : A deceptively simple puzzler, Bardadum: The Kingdom Roads is equal parts challenging and rewarding
- Review written by Peter Willington, PocketGamer
- "There's a wealth of content here with over five hundred different puzzles across the two difficulties. Emedion Games has a brilliant concept."
- Review written by Elijah Beahm, GameSkinny
- "With all this game has to offer, you'll want to do more than taste — you'll want to take that kingdom road to Bardadum with the whole cast of nutty characters."
- Review written by dsrtrosy, Jay is Game
Game Design, Level Design, Project Manager, Animation
Art Direction, Animation, Music
Romain de Marco